DAYYYUUUMMMMM.
i haven't been posting anything for such a long time :/
oh well, this blog only has... what... less than 5 post? =__=
gawd, i need to work on my.. erm... "blogging-stamina"? XD
anyway, i didn't have time for leisure or any form of "play"
GAWD I SWEAR, EDUCATION IS TOUGH.
exams. projects. assignments. UGHHH. *pulls hair*
but nonetheless, if we do well, we will be able to go to awesome universities and get an awesome job and be awesomely rich and have an awesomely rich husband and get awesome, expensive house and have awesome babies with my future awesome husband then my awesome kids will have awesome kids and i'll be an awesome grandmother and then die awesomely.
looks like I'm looking too far in the future
~oh my future is so clear to me. HOHOHO~ jk. XD
i've been working on my media art project =_= its abt stairs :P
so I'm just doing pixels arts on the side of the stairs.
here are some pics of it :3
(BTW, I FINALLY BUILD UP ON MY CONCEPT SKILLS. OHH YEAHH)

more pics on the progress will be up! :3
so yeah! XD btw, happy belated easter day! :3
oh gawd, I'm too late. *facepalm*
anyway, last thursday, i went to school and i got my best friends jellybeans and chocolate eggs.
you can buy the candies at liang court. liang court has all the cool jap stuff there! *__*
here are a pic of us camwhoring with the candies. HEHEHE

oh! i have been quite obsessed with a new hairstyle called...
THE MILKMAID BRAID!! :D
its suppose to look good on ppl who have sharp prominent chin, but... HEY, I CAN DREAM ALRIGHT?XD
here is a pic of sienna miller in a milkmaid braid. She is such a natural beauty :/ ~sigh~

AND HERE IS ONE OF ME IN A MESSY MILKMAID BRAID. i sometimes put flowers in my hair whenever i tie my hair up in the milkmaid braid so it will look more "princess-y"
I SWEAR PPL SAID I LOOK LIKE PRINCESS LEIA. AHHHHHHH . well, better than an insult coz i like star wars anyway. :3

OH OH OH AND IM GOING ON A DIET. COZ I HAVE BEEN PUDGY FOR MY WHOLE LIFE AND IKNOW I NEED A CHANGE.
no I'm not gonna go anorexic.
im not gonna starve myself or become bulimic, etc...
i just wanna exercise more and aim for a toned, healthy and a SEXXXEHHHH BODDEHHH.
like this:
(btw, idk who the lady is... its just a pic i saw on google images :P)

ok i know i won't exactly have the same body as her coz she is on the thin side :P
i just wanna see... ya know, the muscle lines here and there. i think thats hot. idk, i have weird fetishes. OTL
AND F*** NO TO GETTING AN OVERLY MUSCULAR BODY. i rather be toned than bulked. :P sry if that offends anyone but thats my opinion.
AND I'VE BEEN QUESTIONING MY FASHION SENSE THESE FEW WEEKS LATELY. OH MY GEEEEEEEE, I HAVE BEEN WEARING WEIRD CLOTHES and buying weird stuff. T___T
what i've bought recently:
- Red lipstick.
- SUSPENDERS. but its brown. my cousin got gold. O_O gold suspenders are just really... BOLD. XD
- METAL COLLAR NECKLACE. ok its fine but i need to hide the sides of the necklace with my hair. plus singapore is so hot so... OH GOD WHY??!! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF??
- SHINEE "SHERLOCK" ALBUM. SHHHHHH ITS AWESOME. ;)
OK I NEED TO DO MY GEOG ASSIGNMENT, FOOLS.
bai bai :3
No comments:
Post a Comment